Health is not just about being physically healthy, sometimes without us knowing some things creep up inside us with our thoughts they stay , create loops of similar patterns and then we realize this only when people tell us "you have changed".
Here is a list of few questions that will help you determine if you are healthy from within.
1. Are you always worrying?
2. Are you unable to concentrate because of unrecognized reasons?
3. Are you continuously unhappy without any particular reason?
4. Do you lose your temper easily and often?
5. Do you have wide fluctuations in your moods from depression to happiness, back to
depression, which weaken you?
6. Are you troubled by regular insomnia (sleeplessness)?
7. Do you continuously dislike being with people?
8. Are you upset if the routine of your life is disturbed?
9. Do your children consistently get on your nerves?
10. Are you irritable quite often and constantly bitter?
11. Are you afraid without any particular reason?
12. Do you feel that you are always right and other people always wrong?
13. Do you have numerous physical aches and pains for which no doctor can find a physical cause?
If answers to any of these questions if definitely "yes". May be then it is time to renew and cleanse your thought pattern.